8.29.2007

Madonna's adoption setback


Now
Madonna at Heathrow Airport, London, Britain - 17 Feb 2007

David Banda's dad wants him back

Madonna's adoption problems look set to continue – David Banda's biological dad says he wants his son back.

Yohane Banda, 33, is desperate to be reunited with his 18-month lad.

'I still miss David very much and am looking forward to the day I see him again,' he says.


'Madonna understands that I am his father by blood so she cannot take
him away from me forever. One day I believe David will come to live
with me.'

And he's disappointed that Madonna, 49, hasn't brought David to visit his real family.

'It worries me that Madonna has not brought David to visit me yet,' he tells The People.

'She told me she would bring him back to show me that he's being cared for.'