8.08.2007

Madonna Checks and how to get them!



Calling all Madonna fans.... After years of searching for a way to get myself Madonna checks, I have finally gotten some!!! In case anyone is interested, there is a site called www.carouselchecks.com that allows you to create your own checks. The prices are very reasonable (1 box of 150 single checks only cost 21.99) and you can upload any photo you want to have on your checks, address labels etc... and they will email you proofs of what your finalized order will look like BEFORE you pay for it! The proofs usually come within a day or two, so they are very responsive. I have gotten my order and am more than thrilled (the checks look even better than my proofs did!) so I wanted to pass along the good news to everyone! Much love and peace - Holly