11.13.2007

Tour Rumor gets aussies excited

Madonna To Tour Australia???!



News
































13 November 2007


HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

Take
40 has just caught wind of a rumour that the Queen of pop herself,
Madonna, is planning a tour for 2008 - with Australia on the list!

Madge
has recently signed a highly publicised recording deal with Live
Nation, an international web-based company promoting concert tours and
ticket sales, claiming to "revolutionise the music industry; onstage
and online". Part of this deal would most likely involve a concert tour
at some stage!

Madonna commented on her partnership with Live
Nation earlier this year. "The paradigm in the music business has
shifted and as an artist and a business woman, I have to move with that
shift. For the first time in my career, the way that my music can reach
my fans is unlimited. I've never wanted to think in a limited way and
with this new partnership, the possibilities are endless. Who knows how
my albums will be distributed in the future? That's what's exciting
about this deal - everything is possible. Live Nation has offered me a
true partnership and after 25 years in the business, I feel that I
deserve that."

Madonna is still under contract with Warner
Music, with two albums remaining as part of her contractual
requirement. We can expect she will release a brand new album by
mid-2008, with a Greatest Hits to follow at the end of next year.

SOURCE



Powered by ScribeFire.