3.20.2008

Carrie Ann Inaba recalls her topless days w/ MADONNA





In this weeks issue of Steppin Out magazine, sexy "Dancing With The Stars" judge, Carrie Ann Inaba sits down with Chaunce Hayden and shares what it was like to dance topless while touring with Madonna and if it was worth shaving her head to do it. Inaba also opens up about her problems with Jennifer Lopez when they danced together as "Fly Girls" on "In Living Color." ON WORKING TOPLESS WITH MADONNA: Okay, shaving my head was pretty traumatic. I was doing something very sensual, very erotic and very strong…not to mention bizarre. And I was very proud of it. I had to train with circus trainers and strippers. It was so outside my comfort zone. And yes, I was topless. It was so liberating. It was liberating to do something so taboo. It was racy. But that's what Madonna does. She pushes your buttons.

thanks to DAVID B.