MONDAY, JULY 14TH, 2008
MADONNASWORLD.COM PRESENTS AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH CHRISTOPHER CICCONE.
ON THE EVE OF THE RELEASE OF HIS NEW BOOK, 'LIFE WITH MY SISTER, MADONNA', CHRISTOPHER SITS DOWN TO ANSWER SOME OF MADONNAS' FANS QUESTIONS.
1. Do you think after having published this memoir about your sister, there can still be hope of reconciliation?
That is always possible...i'm hopeful, under the right circumstance.
2. What do you want to achieve with the publication of this book?
I want to tell people a great story, it's life, entertainment..not brain surgery.
3. What do you think Madonna feels about your unauthorized bio on her life? Do you think she'll read it?
She hates it because she can't control it....but she will read it.
4. Why did you decide to write a Madonna biography? What motivated you?
These are my memoirs...madonna will have to write her own autobiography.
5. Are you satisfied now that you have written this book? Any regrets?
No regrets...very proud of the book.
6. How have your other family members reacted to this books publication? What does your dad think?
Dad loved it...my other family member finally have a voice, i think they are cool with it...
7. What are your future endeavors and projects? I heard you are working on a new reality tv show?
A design based reality show called Pardon my Decor...design and life from a very raw, real perspective...also, Julien the singer i manage...who's music is just up on itunes, directing a movie called."Nothing North"...and some other things.
8. If you were to offer any advice to Madonna today, what would it be?
Stop, Look and Listen or read as the case may be.
9. In the book you write about how Kabballah is a central part of Madonna's life today. Do you think over the years, that this spirituality has changed her for the better, worse or remained the same?
It's a good and bad thing...Kaballah has many great spiritual tools for living but can also be indulgent of those who use it to justify any kind of behavior.
10. In the beginning of Madonnas career in NYC, you were there with her from the start. As a back up dancer. Did you ever aspire to also peruse a career in music well?
I was never really interested in the music...however, i did write all the lyrics for Juliens songs...so check them out...the record title it "The Price".
11. What was your most memorable and positive experience working with Madonna creatively?
The best moment was the opening of the Girlie Show in London...we both were at our peak creatively and the moment the lights went up and the first song began, i felt the power of the crowd wash over and knew we were on top of the world..it was fantastic and i will never forget it
12. You attended Madonnas Confessions tour in 2006. Do you think Madonna has become a better stage performer or are the glory days behind her?
I think the Girlie Show was the last great show...but i'm biased.
13. Who do you think will be interested in purchasing this book?
Anyone who loves a great adventure.
14. Did you plan on doing any in store book signings? If so, when/where?
LA and San Fran...dates to come.
15. What do you think is Madonnas biggest talent?
Her live performances pre Guy Richie.
16. What is her biggest fault?
17. Is there anything that you left out in the book that you'd like to share now?
It's all in there.
18. Your portrait of Madonna was used as the cover of the LIKE a PRAYER single. Are you still painting today?
19. Will you be attending her Sticky and Sweet Tour this year?
When im invited
20. Would you like to share anything else with Madonna's fans?
Read the book...and really get to know your icon...you'll love her more.
SPECIAL THANKS TO CHRISTOPHER CICCONE / SIMON SPOTLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT AND JENNIFER ROBINSON.
ALL RIGHTS RESEREVED®. COPYRIGHTED ©2008 MADONNASWORLD.COM / JEANNIE BUXO
Where Madonna Does it Better