Madonna and A-Rod: Sharing Late-Night Visits?
• A-Rod went to her concert on April 30.
• They hung out together at the Box afterward.
• Madonna sat in his seats, with her kids, at a Yankees game on June 22.
• Her son, Rocco, wore some Yankees gear once while playing in the park.
• The pair go to the same gym.
• A-Rod mysteriously hired Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary, in December, even though Oseary has no sports experience.
• Rodriguez went to her Raising Malawi charity event.
To that we'll add our own observation, that A-Rod randomly showed up to the premiere of Guy Richie's Revolver on December 2, where he was rubbing shoulders with Oseary (the management deal would be announced two weeks later) and avoided interviews.
This kind of evidence wouldn't hold water in a courtroom, but in the tabloid world, a tale of an A-Rod-Madonna affair would be what's known as "too good to be true." Especially with the reports of the impending divorce, and the recent hubbub over Rodriguez's friendship with another blonde who likes to take her clothes off (remember Stray-Rod?). Reps for A-Rod gave no comment to OK!, but Madonna's spokeswoman brushed aside the "friendship" story and said the pair "met briefly at a charity event and that's it."
Now that Guy Richie has just landed in town, he's staying at the Central Park West apartment with her. We expect no more late-night visits. But we bet the doormen will still be talking.
Where Madonna Does it Better