7.24.2008

Timbaland eyes to use a Madonna song on his new album

Timbaland is bringing in the stars for his next personal album, with the likes of Madonna and Rihanna set to appear.

After the success of 2007's 'Shock Value' (which spawned hits like 'Give It Me', 'The Way I Are', 'Scream'), the producer is currently workling on the sequel - titled 'Shock Value 2'.

"Right now, I have a song with Madonna that I didn't put on her album. I saved in case I wanna do one for me," Timbaland told MTV.

"Of course I'mma do one with Beyoncé. Of course I'mma do one with Jordin Sparks, Rihanna. It's a lot of people. I'mma do one with Jonas Brothers. I'mma try to have 10 major ones."

Timba also went on to say he would love to feature Jay-Z on 'Shock Value 2': "Jay was really on the last one, but he wanted to change. I said, 'Look, man, I gotta put out an album. You're killing me.' "



--
Where Madonna Does it Better
http://www.Madonnasworld.com