6.03.2009

June 6th Madonna part at Coney Island

"You must be my lucky star

cause you shine on me wherever you are

I just think of you and I start to glow

And I need your light

And baby you know"


All hail the queen of pop, the goddess of leather and lace, the Material Girl diva who defined fashion in the 80s.... Madonna!!  Join Dreamland Roller Rink as we throw an outrageous roller skating tribute in honor of Madonna this Saturday, June 6th!


Costume contest for the hottest Madonna costume!! Boy Toy sass! Flirty layers of lace!  Fishnet gloves!  Rubber bangles!  Dangle Earrings! Florescent bobby socks!!


"Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight

Starlight, [starbright] make 

everything all right

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight

Starlight, [starbright]..... yeah"


$12 admission ($10 if you dress in Madonna attire)

$5 skate rentals

21 and over

3052 West 21st St     on the Coney Island Boardwalk   


thanks to LINDSAY!


-- 

Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com