8.30.2010

Mika; I'm too shy for Madonna

The flamboyant singer failed to make an impression on the Queen of Pop when he joined Madge on her table at an Oscars after-party.

Mika admits he stayed silent for the duration because he wasn't up for sharing details of his private life with the chart heavyweight.

He confessed: "I'm not a socialite. My private life belongs to me only. Add to that the fact that I'm really shy.

"During an Oscar after-party, I made a poor figure with Madonna.

"I was sitting at the same table with her and CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, but I was too shy to say even one word.

"I wonder what she might have thought about me."

Not an awful lot, I'd imagine.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3117549/Mika-Im-too-shy-for-Madonna.html

--
Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com