9.20.2010

NYPOST reports on all the madonna demos leaking

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/four_unreleased_madonna_tracks_hit_VL3yAuG4ZgO4LinD72KyvN

Either someone close to Madonna got real pissy and decided to drop tons of her locked-up demo tracks or she is buzzing up some chatter in an attempt to get back into the audio scene.

Tons of Madonna tracks found their way into my ears lately and I thought I would wait until I had a good stock of them before posting for you peeps ... today my stockpile has hit sharing status, and I have four to offer up.

First is a track called "Latte," a rumored collaboration between Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Madge which was meant to be included on Madonna's "Hard Candy" album, but it never ended up making the cut.



--
Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com