1.26.2011

Tracy Anderson has more to say about Madonna

MADONNA's former trainer has slammed the Queen Of Pop for bulking up.

Tracy Anderson claims she invested years helping the singer get a more feminine frame, and is aghast to see her ex client exhibiting bulging muscles again.
The fitness expert - who's worked with JENNIFER ANISTON, GWYNETH PALTROW and NAOMI CAMPBELL - has spoken out against the singer to assure potential clients she's not in the business of turning toned and svelte women into muscly hulks.
She said: "I reversed the years Madonna spent getting bulky and made her more feminine, but I think she's going back the other way now.
"You just have to look at any of the other women I work with and you can see that's not what my method produces."
Tracy was introduced to Madge by Oscar winner Gwyn in 2006, but stopped working with the Material Girl three years later.

And she doubts the pair will ever be pals again.
She added: "Will we ever be friends again? That's a tough question. I don't have rivals in life, it's not who I am. I try to be a good person and I give a lot.
"Some people appreciate that and use it for the right reasons, and some people take from it.
"I've worked for over a decade to come up with something that's my own work and my own invention and my own blood, sweat and tears.
"I think that's where the biggest sore spot is. I like to invent things and she likes to reinvent them!"
The UK SUN
--
Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com