2.25.2011

VIDEO Charo:' Lady Gaga Is M With Diarrhea'

 - Ageless TV personality Charo is giving some pointed criticism of current pop star Lady Gaga.

Appearing on Friday's Good Day New York, the "Cuchi-Cuchi" actress, singer, and comedienne said, "I see Lady Gaga like Madonna with diarrhea."

"The voice is gifted because she is so powerful with the voice...but why does she have to remind people of Madonna? Why don't she go her own self? I never copy nobody," Charo said in her choppy English.

"I was me and I created something that was me. I can not feel comfortable being a copy of other people," She added.

Charo did say that Lady Gaga has a unique voice.

As the interview continued, Charo remained thinking about bathrooms, saying "I love American toilets." She says she was born in an abandoned castle that didn't have toilets. She also added, "In two or three years a computer will tell you what to do in the bathroom."

Charo was appearing to promote a new show she's working on called "Latino 101."

Charo has appeared in countless hit television shows, including more than 45 appearances on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson; and eight appearances on The Love Boat.

Fox news