3.25.2011

KARAOKE FOR JAPAN this thursday NYC

Dear Madonna fans, I was sent this by a dear friend, I hope you can make it or donate what ever you can to help japan.
thank you,
jeannie

Dear Friends, 

Please join me for a karaoke fundraiser, SerenAID Japan, NEXT Thursday (March 31st) from 6-9 pm. My friends Mike, Jen and I aim to raise $1500 through individual and company support for the ground team for Habitat Humanity Japan (www.habitatjp.org). The need is dire. Currently, there are 500,000+ people in Japan who are homeless as a result of the earthquake + tsunami disaster, and the count continues to rise. 

Also, we (of course) promise that the evening will be a lot of fun!

$25/person; 1 free beer + 1 free song upon admission
2-for-1 drink specials 'til 8pm; other drink specials all night
@Karaoke Cave, 9 E13th Street; 6pm-9pm

Let me know if you can make it! TELL/BRING YOUR FRIENDS. Lastly, we are also looking for companies who will match individual or overall donations to our event. Please investigate whether your company matches donations to Habitat for Humanity.

Thanks!!

-Aditi





--
Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com