3.03.2012

Fan reviews of the Madonnasworld Madonnathon from last night

I had a great time last night.


That was such a great experience for me, I personally never experience anything like that. What a great time! 

That was the best party ever!!!!!!!!! 


Thank-you for such a nice party. Everyone had a nice time.  Videos were great dancers and best madonathon music all night . MDNA release party Madonna 3/2/2112 -

The Madonna-thon was so amazing tonight I had so much fun. Thank you so much to Jeannie Buxo and Madonnas World for such an amazing night, can't wait for the next one..

I had such an Amazing Time


Sooooooooooo much fun!!! Thank you!

Thanks again for throwing such an awesome party! I had the time of my life. 

Good morning to everyone. OMG I had an amazing time last night at the MDNA-thon last night at Splash. I danced my ass off and was so happy to finally wear my new costume which was a kilt. I paid tribute to the Queen's Reinvention Tour!