4.03.2012

Madonna: "I’ve Never Freaked Out Over a Tour Like I’m Doing Now"


After 25 years of touring, you'd think Madonna would be supremely confident about her ability to pull off a great show.  Still, she says she's totally stressed out about the preparations for her upcoming MDNA world tour.

The British paper The Sun quotes the star as saying, "I have to say that in more than 25 years of performing I have never worked so hard or been so scrupulous. Or freaked out more than I have at the [moment]."  She adds, "My whole life has been a combination of hard work and prayer. Preparation is essential but you need as many angels watching over you as possible as well."

According to the paper, Madonna's hard work includes "lots of cardio," as well as a "combination of Pilates and dance cardio," and jumping rope.  She says, "The envelope I'm pushing for is as spectacular a show as I can. It should be a feast for the eyes and ears."

But even with all her hard work, Madonna's toughest critics continue to be her kids.  The Sun quotes her as saying, "My kids are brutally honest when it comes to what they don't like. They have no tact whatsoever. They'll just say, 'Mum, get that song off' even when [it's] mine. It's hurtful but at least they're honest."

source: ABC NEWS RADIO

--
Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com