5.19.2012

Madonna wants to work with A. R. Rahman

Madonna can't wait to work with AR Rahman.
The 53-yearold international pop icon is in awe of the Indian Oscar winning singer-composer, and says she would love to collaborate with him.
"I would like to work with him when the opportunity comes, and things work out. Only then we will be able to decide on the music," she says.
She may have made many a trip to India, but has somehow never performed here. Ask her why, and she says, "I haven't got the chance ... but I would surely love to."
On her last trip to the country in 2007, the musician visited Jodhpur and Udaipur with her then husband Guy Ritchie and her children. Reports had claimed that she even extended her trip by a few days because she loved the desert state so much.
"I really did. I completely fell in love with the culture and traditions of Rajasthan. I also heard a few folk songs and saw some traditional dances," she reveals, adding that she's looking to come again whenever she finds the time.
The star, whose latest album MDNA is topping charts across the world, adds, "I haven't heard a lot of Indian music, but I'm familiar with it."
source: INDIA dailynews
--
Thanks!
Jeannie

email: Madonnasworld@gmail.com
Website: www.madonnasworld.com