3.13.2014

Madonna gossip

LOVE THIS ... The NY Post's Richard Johnson reveals about Rob Lowe's date with Madonna i(via Rob's new book, "Love Life,")."She was cute and she was young and she was single, and so I sat front-row . . . she was a revelation," Lowe writes. "'Madonna would like to see you backstage,' a security guard said as the house lights came up." "She had flawless skin and eyes that imparted secrets" Months later, they made a date to meet up at the Palladium, "Madonna and I were discussing where we would sneak off to at the end of the evening when she suddenly jumped up and said, 'Let's dance!'. . . 'I'll wait here,' I said."'Suit yourself,' she replied as she waded beyond the velvet rope into the fray." But, unlike the free-spirited singer, Lowe had no desire to rub elbows with his fans. He writes: "'You're crazy,' I said, half meaning it. 'No I'm not,' she said . . . 'I'm just not going to let success f–k up my fun.'" .............................
Thanks to john pasc.
>
>
>