8.25.2014

MIA's Demo "Baby" for Madonna (2012)

Listen Music - Audio Hosting - M.I.A Baby (Demo she wrote f...

When Madonna worked with MIA for her MDNA album, MIA wrote a song for Madonna called "Baby", but Madonna never released it. According to fansite drowned Madonna, Madonna 'did' record a demo of it. IT hasnt been released but we can hear MIAs version of BABY here. : Here is what MIA had to say about it being leaked:

" Whoever leaked that Baby song should know that I’ve never heard this version before. It sounds crazy different to what I wrote for Madonna. This song wasn’t recorded for my LP, so it’s not complete… besides I now have way more to say to my man.
M.I.A."
LYRICS
baby it's hard to find
a dude that can get the better out of me
and baby i like your steed

i think you got exactly what i need

uh, uh, uh uh
can you make a woman out of me
uh , uh uh uh
can you make a woman out of me?

i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa

baby, you're not it seems
you need to take me more seriously
and baby, i hope i'm not to deep
we can try to keep it short and sweet

uh, uh, uh uh
can you make a woman out of me
uh , uh uh uh
can you make a woman out of me?

i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa
i'm pa, pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa

baby step back check on this
don't be shy just hollow
want me you in this club don't make me pull your color

baby step back check on this
don't be shy just holler
want me you in this club don't make me pull your collar

baby step back check on this
don't be shy just holler
want me you in this club don't make me pull your collar

baby
aaa
baby
baby

baby step back check on this
don't be shy just holler
want me you in this club don't make me pull your collar

baby step back check on this
don't be shy just holler
want me you in this club don't make me pull your collar

uuuu uuu
can a you make a woman out of me?
uuu uuu aaa